What is an SGA Rep?
SGA Reps are an important member of SGA. Reps attend meetings, help plan and implement school-wide events and activities.
SGA Rep Requirements:
- Represent the voice and opinions of the student body
- Must attend all monthly SGA Meetings
- Must participate in at least 2 SGA opportunities per quarter
- Opportunities will be announced at each meeting and through Remind101
- Must report information to their Study Hall class after each meeting
- SGA Rep Dues of $20 due on or before Oct. 1st. (bring to 146)
Failure to meet the above standards or miss more than 2 meeting, will result in removal from position.
Benefits of being an SGA Rep:
· Leadership role great for college resumes
· Earn service hours
· Get involved in SGA!
· Possibly recognition and awards (SGA Rep of the Month)
All meetings are on Tuesdays in the Auditorium
- September 19th
- October 10th
- November 14th
- December 12th
- January 9th
- February 13th
- March 13th
- April 10th