*Add a Meal:
Cash Only | Room 146 | During Study Halls + Lunches
*Meals will be provided by an assortment of food trucks
When is Baychella?
- Saturday, Nov. 3rd | 7pm - 11pm
Where is Baychella located?
- At CBHS - It will be a combination of inside (gym) and outside (courtyard area).
Who can attend Baychella?
- This event is open to EVERYONE at Cypress Bay HS. Students are also allowed to invite a guest (who are under 21) who has graduated or from other schools.
What makes this year different from previous years?
- Our goal is to create a NEW homecoming experience. An indoor/outdoor music festival with lower ticket prices, great food, variety of music and more!
What should I wear to Baychella?
- No need for the traditional, fancy dress or pants/button-down. Have fun! Be creative! Wear your best Coachella-inspired outfit.
Does everyone need to complete a permission form?
- YES! Everyone attending Baychella must complete a permission form. Forms are located for download to the left. All CBHS students should complete the "Student Form"; all other people (non CBHS) will complete the "Guest Form". All forms are due to Room 146 by 10/22.